Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DROVER'S WIFE is here

this should be posted on monday...but...(now only i free)

everyone did well on that day...especially my mum(darshna), my dog(prasana), my enemy-snake(praveena), my brothers(mizah & faj), my father(darshyini), my uncle(jing wen), of course not forgetting my father's sheep(ling,vanie,venn,ysin,plin,
yeng,eena,ashah) we have chance to get 1st place...haha
And of corse all those at the back preparing...
narrator-sarah
sound-siwen
light-sawxin&puilin
(again)
crew & props-bee li, yee won, malar, mala, krishna, sharmila, vasan, hyen, nanthini
script writer-Vann, peifen, darshna
(again)
(sorry if you did do work but i forget to type your name)

Lastly...Of CoUrsE...
those who contribute a lot but that day have camp
OUR DIRECTOR-fen and ordinary narrator-kir3
(...applause...)


(i suppose to upload the photo but my computer upload til very slow because of the wireless line not good...so nxt time ya...sry)
by
hxin

2 comments:

  1. Hehe.. You girls did well. Hope we can win and cover up the embarrassment of not putting up the English Corner xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...haiz...if u noe wat happen in de sch tdy u wil mre kek dao..

    ReplyDelete