Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where are we going?

Okay people! This is just a list of where we are going after SPM. Or where we are now. I'll put in according to our namelist. Hope I still remember hehe..

1. Ashah : no news.
2. Wee Ann: Waiting for JPA. Got offered Matrix Penang
3. Jia Ling: Waiting for JPA. Got offered Matrix Melaka
4. Darshna: A Levels in Taylors College Subang
5. Darshyini: no news
6. Harvin: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in Taylors College Subang. Also waiting for JPA
7. Komathi: no news
8. Kirthigha : Waiting for JPA. Got offered Matrix Melaka
9. Bee Li: Form 6.
10. Krishna: Waiting for JPA. Matrix also I think but dont know where. I couldn't find the post in our group ==
11. Yee Sin: waiting for JPA. Maybe going Form 6? or did she get matrics?
12. Yee Won: I'm not sure -.-
13. Chui Venn: Going to NS on the 16th. Then I dunno where's she's going ==
14. Hoe Yen: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in Taylors College Subang
15. Pei Fen: Waiting for JPA. Currently doing AUSMAT in Sunway College. and got Matrics Pahang.
16. Hui Xin: Matrix Melaka.
17. Si Wen: Foundation in Science leading to Chemical Engineering in Taylors Lakeside.
18. Mala: Matrics somewhere. xD I forgot.
19. Malar: I dunno.
20. Nanthini: JPA oso. Matrics Melaka?
21. Chia Yee: UTAR Kampar. Studying what I dunno.
22. Ching Yeng: UTAR Kampar. Computer Science
23. Praveena Kaur: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in Taylors College Subang
24. Praveena : no news
25. Prasana: no news
26. Hamizah: Matrics Gopeng?
27. Fajrina: Matrics somewhere.
28. Wan Chein: dunno where but.. NS 3rd batch
29. Vasanthy: waiting for JPA also?
30. Vanessa: Matrics Selangor! Waiting for JPA too.
31. Vivian: Waiting for JPA, matrics Melaka.
32. Pui Lin: UTAR Kampar



Note: So yeah. Form 6 already started on the 9th (yesterday). Matrics people will be leaving on the 23rd. JPA results are postponing all the time. And a lot of people got IPTA too (I didn't xD) but I can't find the post where the comments about this are. *stupid facebook deletes group posts ==*

I'm going back on the 31st!!! And I have 2-weeks break in July. Nobody will be in TI that time. T^T

peiFen

5 comments:

  1. Mala matrix selangor.
    Praveena Kaur studying at Taylors
    Praveena T either form 6 or she wait for matrix rayuan
    Chia yee taking Accountancy at UTAR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeWon UTAR too.. Taking Quantity Survey if she's offered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vasanthy matrix selangor
    prasana form6 or ipta
    krishna matrix melaka
    fajrina matrix gopeng

    ReplyDelete